Jade or Dawn

Ocean_Waves

Hello,

We booked to cruises. One in the Jade out of Miami end of November '18 and one at the end of November '18 on the Dawn out of San Juan. We plan on cancelling one of them, we wanted to book both so we wouldn't miss out on the 5 free sale.

Which cruise would you pick? We have never cruised with Norwegian before. So we don't know what to expect. Here are the itineraries:

Jade 11 night cruise:

CRUISE PORTS EMBARK Miami (Florida); Cartagena (Colombia);Panama Canal/Gatun Lake (Panama); Colon (Panama); Puerto Limon(Costa Rica); Roatan, Bay Islands (Honduras); Harvest Caye (Belize);Costa Maya (Mexico); DISEMBARK Miami (Florida)

Dawn 11 night cruise:

CRUISE PORTS EMBARK San Juan (Puerto Rico); Oranjestad (Aruba);Willemstad (Curacao); Kralendijk (Bonaire); St. George's (Grenada);Bridgetown (Barbados); Castries (St. Lucia); Philipsburg (St. Maarten); Tortola (British Virgin Islands); DISEMBARK San Juan(Puerto Rico)

I would do the canal.

That's what I want. But the Norwegian rep talked my drive into the one on the Dawn. Said they don't usually do some of the ports that they are going to with the Dawn. I salvaged it by compromising to booking both and thinking about it.

Normally I would think a rep picks one over the other because price is higher. But the Dawn is actually cheaper. So it kind of shocked me when we called in about the Jade cruise and he brought up the Dawn cruise.