Disney Dream Internet

funship freddy

There are no unlimited packages. Do note that on embarkation day, each member of your party can sign up for 50mb free internet. This will give you a chance to try it out and to be sure that ALL data eating apps are turned off. I've read that the freebie is "per cabin," but we've not had any problem with each of us signing up. From there, packages range from $39-$89 depending on how much you buy. Your cabin can share a package, but you can only have one device on at a time. I bought my teen the $89 package for a 14 night TA cruise and she had plenty left at the end. Of course, she basically used it for e-mail and some sort of communication with international friends (not sure exactly what program she was using). Before the ship departs, go to the open decks or on a balcony and they will be able to tie to their cell phone provider.

I recommend that you check your usage a couple times while on the free package--daughter found something still eating data after the internet host on the Magic told her that everything was off! Fortunately, she found it quickly.