Norwegian Cuba Cruise NO excursions listed on website the last few days.

marcyjane

The page here has new and updated within the past week or so; I have a hard printed copy of the previous wording of the page that I printed out the first week of December before boarding 12/11. The prior versions did not reference group travel or June booking date. I had booked my trip prior to June.

https://www.ncl.com/faq#cuba-travel

I also want to add that about 3 weeks before my cruise I received an email from NCL via my T/A saying I had to book any excursions at least 3 days prior to sailing and could not book onboard. I did not verify if that was the reality of the situation since I had organized individual travel already, however onboard I did get a flyer in my room with a list of Cuba excursions and prices. I am not sure if I saved the sheet or not. They did offer city tours, a walking tour, convertible car tour, hotel shows in evening with or without dinner, one or two all day tours out to farms, cigar factory, and some others.

From seeing prices in Cuba and talking with other cruisers it seemed like the excursion pricing was high. Sorry, I do not want to hijacks anyones thread. I started a review on my cruise and will add to that.

I may be totally incorrect, but I think since Trump made changes to traveling to Cuba, I thought we had to book excursions only through NCL?

Not true. I just got back from the Cuba cruise on the Sky. We were easily able to do it on our own; no issues whatsoever. If you are interested you can read about our trip at https://travelswithheather.com/2017/12/15/havana-cuba/

Heather

Sent from my iPad using Forums