Carnival Miracle. No love for this ship by anyone?

Lovetocruisefar

I have been trying to hold out, but it looks like Carnival Miracle doesnt get a lotta love on this thread.

We are taking the New Years Eve Cruise on December 30th.

Has anybody been on the this ship lately?

What kinda condition is it in? and what should we expect for New Years eve

Thanks all!!

We were on the Miracle for a 15-day Hawaii Journey's cruise. It was my first time on a Spirit class ship. I really liked the ship. My last few previous cruises were on the larger Dream class (Breeze and Magic). The Miracle has lots of nooks and crannies, interesting places to sit and relax. The decoration theme is a little old fashioned but I thoroughly enjoyed our two weeks on the ship.

Sailed on her this year in May, September, and just a few weeks ago. Considering she’s in service 24/7 she’s in good shape. Our cabin in November had a few things not working. (Why couldn’t the previous pax reported these issues?) Everything was fixed within an hour, including having our safe replaced.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We were on her in 2006, really liked Spirit class. we are glad they added the Serenity area, We loved it on the Dream class, the pool is a nice plus. As far as NYE, not on the Miracle, Carnival does a great job, they go all out with Champagne, hats, streamers, horns, live band and dancing.

I was on her in July. Not anywhere near being my favorite ship due to the lack of a big screen, Guy's burger or Blue Iguana but if those things don't matter to you, she was a fine ship otherwise.

The lack of those three things is one reason Miracle is still my favorite after 26 cruises on 17 different ships.

Edited by stargate fan

I absolutely love Miracle. Spirit class is my favorite and as it stands, we probably will only sail on this category of Carnival ships from now on. We've also sailed on Legend a couple of times and my next cruise is on Pride. Other Carnival ships are simply too big. We've recently sailed on 2 HAL cruises because the size of their ships is more to our liking.

Have fun on your Carnival Miracle cruise!

I was on the Miracle for Thanksgiving 2016. I thought it was in decent shape (it had been refurbished somewhat recently), and it was big enough to wander. The decor is loud and gaudy, but fun. Perfect for a 7-day cruise. The bartenders were all great - we found our favorite and kept going back to him all week.

Wasn't too impressed with the Steakhouse, but the main dining room was always good. Buffet was crowded a lot, you just have to go at non-peak times. Also I recommend doing Sea Day brunch in the main dining room - it was almost empty when we went! I felt a lot of rocking in the main dining room since it's on the aft of the ship.

We had a balcony and it was just perfect. Very clean even though some of the furniture showed some wear.

I loved sitting in the atrium with a drink and watching the elevators go up and down. Christmas trees and other holiday decor was already up during Thanksgiving week.

We got off at both ports and I don't remember there being any lines to get on or off.

The adults-only pool was always packed during the day. The other pools had lots of kids splashing and screaming, but it was over a school holiday, so to be expected.

Anyway, let me know if any other specific questions about the ship. Have a great time!

Going on her first week of April, obstructed balcony, hopefully it’s not too obstructed! Lol.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Look on the deck plan. Most are only obstructed looking down. The ones behind the first half of the first three lifeboats will be almost totally blocked.

I have been trying to hold out, but it looks like Carnival Miracle doesnt get a lotta love on this thread.

We are taking the New Years Eve Cruise on December 30th.

Has anybody been on the this ship lately?

What kinda condition is it in? and what should we expect for New Years eve

Thanks all!!

We were on the Miracle not too long ago. It doesnt have 2.0 nor the hot food room service menu. Food seemed scarce at times. It is showing wear here and there but it is a good ship and we enjoyed our cruise very much. It doesnt seam crowded at all and the mdr teams were great! The steakhouse was very good. Im sure the new years eve cruise will be a blast! Congrats!