Oasis Update - Info Needed

mek

I was on Oasis 4 years ago and now my son and his girlfriend are sailing in Feb.

I'm just trying to make sure I give him the correct information concerning places to eat that are free.

Breakfast - still available in Johnny Rockets and the Solarium? MDR and Windjammer.

Lunch - Park Cafe, Solarium(?), Windjammer, Pizza, MDR on sea days

Dinner - I understand the Solarium is now free for dinner with 2 extra charge entrees? MDR, Pizza

Am I missing anything?

Everything you listed is correct.

Breakfast is also available at Park Cafe and Wipeout Cafe.

Boardwalk Dog House is available for snacks.

Thanks, I forgot about the Wipeout Cafe and don't recall going to Park Cafe for breakfast - good to know. They're not big fans of the Windjammer.

Solarium dinner was pay-only on the last cruises I have done.

Oasis also has "Wipeout Cafe", and a hot dog place on the Boardwalk.

I was going to post a link to the RC website with more details, but it's hard to find the information about dining venues just on Oasis.

FWIW the daily Cruise Compass also lists all the dining venues, their hours and if they are free. So maybe searching around the board you could find if someone has shared a recent one.

Solarium dinner was pay-only on the last cruises I have done.

Oasis also has "Wipeout Cafe", and a hot dog place on the Boardwalk..

That's changed in the last 6 months or so. Appetizers and desserts are buffet. Entrees are made to order, most are no extra charge, but they do charge extra for lobster and lamb.

Sorry to hijack. Is santa and pictures with santa available in december for Oasis?

Santa was on there last week a couple of different times and he did do pictures with the kids. Also there was Christmas caroling and lots of holiday related activities. Very festive!

That's changed in the last 6 months or so. Appetizers and desserts are buffet. Entrees are made to order, most are no extra charge, but they do charge extra for lobster and lamb.

Are reservations necessary for the Solarium for dinner? I believe I did see that on the web site, but asking if walk-ups are possible.