Little French Key, Need to book in advance?

vacalover99

Apologize If this question has been answered often in the past.. I searched a little and did not find an answer.

Do you have to pre-book Little French Key?

Cruising to Roatan on the NCL Pearl (Nov 26, 2017) and not sure what we will feel like doing that day. Was curious to see if we can wing it and just decide that day to go there? And if we can are we able to just take a taxi there and pay at the door?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Taxis are not recommended here as they are unregulated. Get a tour guide at port or they will pick you up and return you.

I just emailed this company and registered for the day you do not have to pay until you get there and you can lower your package from full day to basic which is now 55 dollars Pp. and they will pick you up from port and return you!!

Apologize If this question has been answered often in the past.. I searched a little and did not find an answer.

Do you have to pre-book Little French Key?

Cruising to Roatan on the NCL Pearl (Nov 26, 2017) and not sure what we will feel like doing that day. Was curious to see if we can wing it and just decide that day to go there? And if we can are we able to just take a taxi there and pay at the door?

Thanks in advance for your help!

• 3 weeks later...
Taxis are not recommended here as they are unregulated. Get a tour guide at port or they will pick you up and return you.

I just emailed this company and registered for the day you do not have to pay until you get there and you can lower your package from full day to basic which is now 55 dollars Pp. and they will pick you up from port and return you!!

What is included in their basic plan?

• 2 weeks later...
Will Dave and Larry in the green shirts take you back to the ship when you are ready or do we have to wait for a specific departure time from LFK?

I would email them to check, but I did see people leaving at different times.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums