Could it be a "Miracle"??

Sea and Me

We have never cruised Carnival although we cruised other lines. We are considering the Carnival Miracle for a family cruise. There would be 12 of us 8 adults 4 teens. The teens range from 18-15. The itinerary would be for the Aug. 5, 2018 cruise.

My question is this: while searching the Carnival website and doing a mock booking I find they say "only so many rooms left" Could this be possible this far out?? I realize travel agents hold rooms but how does one know for sure?? Also have any of you booked with Carnival and then switched it to a travel agent?

Thanks for your help. Have a good day.

I do not like Carnival's booking engine at all. It limits the view you get and only shows one class of cabins and only a few at a time. If you call Carnival and the PVP looks, suddenly there are cabins available in places the booking engine told you were sold out. Try calling before giving up. A good PVP will be able to give you a lot more information.

This is accurate, not 15 as previously stated.

It’s kind of accurate. 15 pax gets you the one free berth, based on double occupancy.

On itins during the low season the group rate can be as low as 5 cabins.

We have never cruised Carnival although we cruised other lines. We are considering the Carnival Miracle for a family cruise. There would be 12 of us 8 adults 4 teens. The teens range from 18-15. The itinerary would be for the Aug. 5, 2018 cruise.

My question is this: while searching the Carnival website and doing a mock booking I find they say "only so many rooms left" Could this be possible this far out?? I realize travel agents hold rooms but how does one know for sure?? Also have any of you booked with Carnival and then switched it to a travel agent?

Thanks for your help. Have a good day.

Sometimes so many rooms left becomes a gimmick to get you to book. Sure ,you can switch after booking with Carnival to a TA. Some do it for better perks.

It’s kind of accurate. 15 pax gets you the one free berth, based on double occupancy.

On itins during the low season the group rate can be as low as 5 cabins.

Fair enough, but I think people would more than likely equate 15 to be 15 cabins not berths. The OP stated there are only 12 of them in the travel party, so either way it doesn't appear they would be able to qualify as a group.