Royal Caribbean hints at big reveal 11.7.17

mcatmcat

I'm hoping for information on Coco Cay (That whole water park thing that will "eclipse any water park in the world" :rolleyes:)

I am sure it is too early for quantum 5 itineraries, or Oasis 5 information, or Icon Class information... although I would like any and all of the above.

I thought it was strange that they used the word “Adventure” given that’s a name of a ship. I had assumed that it would be related to that particular ship until someone posted the insta post.

So, who knows!?

Royal always uses the term "Adventure" in their marketing and it rarely has to do with the actual ship.

Last year, the new itineraries of all ships were called the "Adventure Collection"

I thought it was strange that they used the word “Adventure” given that’s a name of a ship. I had assumed that it would be related to that particular ship until someone posted the insta post.

So, who knows!?

I did too until I just read your post DUH!!!:cool:

I've been wondering when another cruise line will bring a large and/or new ship up to Alaska. It would be awesome if it was Royal Caribbean with Quantum class; that would make a lot of sense. NCL will be the first with Bliss in Summer 2018, although that ship's pax count is just barely over Explorer's (its gross weight is expected to be way higher though).

I'm guessing Coco Cay improvements and/or Quantum class to Alaska.