Quick opinions needed please! Empress or Enchantment?

Which would you pick for a February 4 night out of Miami to the Bahamas?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Which would you pick for a February 4 night out of Miami to the Bahamas?

• Enchantment
    • Empress

Hi all! So my bestie and I always do a land all inclusive vacation for our yearly girls trip. She has finally agreed to try a cruise. I think she is the perfect cruiser so I know she will enjoy. I have not been on either Enchantment or Empress. They go for 4 nights to Key West and the Bahamas out of Miami in February. All things equal, which would my fellow cruisers pick? Also feel free to give me your opinions or tips on either! I think I read that Enchantment was going to be refurbished in December but unsure if that's true.

Edited by luckyprincess

I would do Enchantment as the cabins are bigger. It's a larger class ship and actually is one of my favorite. Empress Cabins are significantly smaller. For example, Empress interiors are around 120 sq. ft., and Enchantment interior are around 150 sq. ft. Other cabin classes are similar in size difference.

I'm taking the Empress in Feb to Key West and Costa Maya. We picked it because it matched the date we could leave. I also booked a Jr. Suite to get a bigger room.

If Enchantment was an option, I would have booked that. I really like the Vision class; lot's of glass every where, and as the previous poster said, the cabins are larger.

Aloha,

John

Thanks everyone! We will do enchantment! Can't wait! Has anyone heard anything about refurbishment this year?

Yes, scheduled for Nov 27 to Dec 14. No specific improvements mentioned by the cruise line, so it may be only required marine maintenance and inspection,