Carnival Cruise Line Refreshes Breakfast, Specialty Menus -- And Brings Back Baked Al

LauraS

This is great news in that so many have expressed boredom with the current menu offerings and the need for more, better and healthier options across the entire meal spectrum. I have 2 upcoming cruises with Carnival in 2018 and 2019 and am looking forward to these new dining options to experience.

So happy to see this! On our last cruise there were many things we ordered that look so incredible on the menu and were simply bland or tasteless when we received them. Looking over the new additions, I may just be trying out the deli and enjoying regular breakfast in the MDR much more!

Huh, we got baked Alaska -- and the parade of flaming baked Alaska through the dining room -- on the Vista back in October. Didn't know it was a New and Improved Thing, although none of us could remember seeing it on the dessert menu any time recently.

Now I feel kinda honored. :)

I don’t think BnB ever left... unfortunately it’s only present on 8-day and longer cruises. :(

It was available on a recent 7 day cruise, but they changed it. They put pecans in it (???) and the sauce is different.........just not the same :(

It was available on a recent 7 day cruise, but they changed it. They put pecans in it (???) and the sauce is different.........just not the same :(

LOL, my experience is most things in life are not the same as they were 20+ years ago....

Sent from my iPad using Forums