Anyone with experience catching a 12:30 flight out of New Orleans?

maja651

Anyone have any experience debarking New Orleans ? We currently have a 12:30 pm flight. We originally had booked a 2:15 pm flight but American changed our flights so we now have the 12:30 flight. I'm just wondering if this is doable.

Anyone have any experience debarking New Orleans ? We currently have a 12:30 pm flight. We originally had booked a 2:15 pm flight but American changed our flights so we now have the 12:30 flight. I'm just wondering if this is doable.

New Orleans

New Orleans is a very small airport went to college there you can literally walk from on side of the airport to the other in 10 to 15 mins. As long as you are there a 45mins to an hour before just to give them time to check your bags you will be fine. No worries. There is almost never a line for security.. Happy sailing

When is your flight? We have an 11am flight out of NOLA on the 14th. I'm a little nervous, but optimistic. If it helps, I'm happy to let you know how it goes.

Sent from my SM-S820L using Forums mobile app

Our cruise isn't until,March 25, so we have plenty of time. Yes, I'd love to hear how your experience goes. Thanks!

In a PERFECT WORLD

Ship arrives 08:00 (or earlier)

Off ship by 08:30 (with walk-off luggage & helps to have Priority status)

Cab or other transportation to airport 09:00 (do not take NCL motor coach)

Check in with airline clear TSA 09:30 (helpful to have TSA Pre-Ck & airline affinity program)

At gate ready to board 10:00

Flight departing after 10:30

12:30 flight should pose no problem even with minor time obstacles.

Hope your American flight is Non-Stop - you will have more to worry about if it involves a connection

flight to your final destination.

It might be better to take a later flight that is Non-Stop than an earlier one with connection.

• 2 weeks later...

So, I'm at the airport now. The ship arrived in NOLA around 630 ish. We were queued at 7am. The line stretched from Bliss almost to Stardust. We were in a cab at 8. We arrived at MSY at 8:30. It took an hour to get through security. We were here at the gate at 9:30.

Sent from my SM-S820L using Forums mobile app

By the way, usually if the airline makes a big change in a flight, they are very flexible in allowing you make changes that work for you. Meaning, you can often pick a better flight - if available of course.

But, as said, you should be fine.

And, I can bet you a few drinks, your flight times will change again... but maybe only a few minutes next time. Worth checking from time to time.