Internet on Dawn

travelmama06

They do have a per minute option.

Side note - you usually do not HAVE to check in the day before. You could check in that morning, or even when you get to the airport.

And, for most people, printing out a boarding pass is a waste of money. You can get that when you get to the airport.

They do have a per minute option.

Side note - you usually do not HAVE to check in the day before. You could check in that morning, or even when you get to the airport.

And, for most people, printing out a boarding pass is a waste of money. You can get that when you get to the airport.

Unless they are flying Southwest and want a decent seat or be able to sit together. That is 1 of the reasons that I will never fly Southwest again.

Unless they are flying Southwest and want a decent seat or be able to sit together. That is 1 of the reasons that I will never fly Southwest again.

I almost added in the Southwest thing. If doing SW, this is one time I would pay for the advance checkin.

I am lifetime Silver at Delta and still take advantage of that when it works. We fly Southwest often. They do a great job and often have nonstop where we need them. Actually, we just got two southwest credit cards and should have companion pass in Jan or Feb and will be using that for 2018 and 2019 for plenty of flights.

I almost added in the Southwest thing. If doing SW, this is one time I would pay for the advance checkin.

I am lifetime Silver at Delta and still take advantage of that when it works. We fly Southwest often. They do a great job and often have nonstop where we need them. Actually, we just got two southwest credit cards and should have companion pass in Jan or Feb and will be using that for 2018 and 2019 for plenty of flights.

I am also lifetime Silver with Delta working on lifetime Gold. I am also currently Diamond for this year and next. So I get unlimited upgrades to F/C, although we normally buy F/C tickets now. I am an hour and a half due south of you and we do not have Southwest here at all. We only have the 3 major airlines here. I would have to drive to BNA or BHM to fly Southwest.

Sailing on Dawn Jan 7 to 17 and we will need to check into our flight the day before we depart

Is it possible to do this at sea ?

I usually don't buy internet pkg but can I buy a few minutes?

Thanks

I am on the same cruise and will have an internet package. I could always log you in on mine if you need it for a few minutes.

I am on the same cruise and will have an internet package. I could always log you in on mine if you need it for a few minutes.

Thanks for the offer but I can purchase an internet pkg I just would like to know if I can use it on sea days or just in ports - I assume either !?

Thanks for the offer but I can purchase an internet pkg I just would like to know if I can use it on sea days or just in ports - I assume either !?

Yes, you can use it on sea days and in port. Although many ports we are going to have free wifi available somewhere.