Leaving the Spirit in Malaga

room with a view

Only a small proportion of people will be boarding or leaving in Malaga. I wasn’t even aware it was an option this year, and when we did a similar itinerary a few years ago it was literally only a couple of dozen people.

There is a pretty good chance that you won’t find anyone on here with personal experience, but I would expect that you will be able to disembark pretty well whenever you like. I would be surprised if they have specified times as is the case at the main embarkation port.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, Keith.

Our Christmas /New Year Cruise leaves Malaga 21st December returning back to Malaga 2nd January.

Our travel agent booked us a transfer package and we are having a short stay in Malaga on our return. I've just noticed the pickup time from Port to Hotel on the 2nd is at 8.00am !! with a 15 minute transfer to the hotel !!

We don't like the idea of leaving so early -or being at the hotel at 8.15 am !!!

...I've just noticed the pickup time from Port to Hotel on the 2nd is at 8.00am !! with a 15 minute transfer to the hotel !!

We don't like the idea of leaving so early -or being at the hotel at 8.15 am !!!

And... that is one reason many people never book transfers with a TA or the Cruise Line. I would guess that you will not leave for at least 15 minutes, maybe even longer. Just the way it goes.

• 2 weeks later...
We are boarding and leaving the Spirit in Malaga 2nd January 2018.

Passengers can normally pick their leaving times by coloured slips a couple of days before (if I remember correctly from the last time).

What I can't remember are the times !!! can anyone help ? thanks

We disembarked from Spirit in Malaga Dec 11. 2 days before we received pink color luggage tag with notice of disembarkation any time after 8 a.m, and we left ship at 8.45, got taxi and went to bus station to get bus to Granada. All was smooth enough, excluding the fact it was rain and blowing wind in Malaga...