Teetotaller's best value?

Bibsy

Since my husband and I don't drink, we are not attracted to the all-inclusive cruises. We have enjoyed both Holland America and Princess cruises. Does anyone have any recommendations for cruises or cruise lines that are a good value with this consideration?

whether you drink or not is irrelevant. find a cruise at price you are willing today and book it. its no different than booking a hotel room and never using the safe or iron/ironing board in the room. its there if you want it but you aren't gonna get a discount for not availing yourself of them.

Hi there. The mainstream cruise lines are not all-inclusive - you would have to purchase by the drink, or you can now buy a beverage package. The luxury lines may include alcohol, so I would suggest staying with what you already know. Celebrity and Royal Caribbean are great; there are a couple of Pacific Coastal cruises going next month if you can make it that soon. But as I said, all lines should suit you and you just won't partake of the alcohol. :)

The "good value" part comes in when you are happy with the price you are willing to pay.

We enjoy Princess and Holland America. Celebrity is another option for the OP. It's been a few years since we've sailed on it because the prices always seem higher than the other two (especially when I take into consideration our past passenger perks and shareholder on-board credit).