Norwegian Airport Transfers

chicaheinz

Good Day All! I'm wondering if anyone has experience with the Norwegian (Pearl) Airport Transfer for the day of embarkation. My mom's dream has always been to go to Alaska, so, that's what we are doing. We will be on the Pearl embarking in Seattle. I'm trying to find the best way to transport the two of us to the airport after the cruise. I would like to use the Port Valet for the bags and then use the Norwegian Shuttle to the airport. Looking for any recommendations please. Thanks!!:confused:

Now for something cheap from the airport to downtown on Thursday.

Light rail works great, depending on where you're headed.

We visited Seattle last fall and took the train from the airport to downtown and walked a block or so to our hotel from the station. Same on the return to the airport....

Light Rail is a great option forSeatac - downtown (Westlake Center); $3 for a 40 minute ride.

BUT keep in mind that there's some walking involved if this is after a flight and you have luggage. To reach the Light Rail Terminal you exit the terminal then walk along the perimeter of the airport parking garage .... takes 7-10 minutes depending on which luggage carousel you start from. The walk is flat, well lit, well travelled, and covered. If you're coming from an airport area hotel, just ask the shuttle driver if he/she will drop you off close to the Rail Terminal.

https://www.soundtransit.org/Schedules/Link-light-rail

Thank you all. For comfort of all (76-yr old mom, and daughter who gets car sick) I booked though the airport website at Shuttle Express. There prices aren't too bad for the service. I'll let you know how it works out. Thanks again for the info.

Good Day All! I'm wondering if anyone has experience with the Norwegian (Pearl) Airport Transfer for the day of embarkation. My mom's dream has always been to go to Alaska, so, that's what we are doing. We will be on the Pearl embarking in Seattle. I'm trying to find the best way to transport the two of us to the airport after the cruise. I would like to use the Port Valet for the bags and then use the Norwegian Shuttle to the airport. Looking for any recommendations please. Thanks!!:confused:

On the Pearl in May I wanted to use the Port Valet service when we got back to Seattle. I wasn't able to because the ship provided NO information on the service and never delivered the form to our cabin. So, since you are aware of it all, I would start asking for the form you need to fill out on Day 1. Ask your cabin attendant, ask the folks at the Guest Services Desk, ask and ask. I did find out that the form needed to be turned in by 6 PM on Wednesday prior to our Sunday arrival in Seattle - I found that out on Thursday morning... ASK AND ASK FOR THE FORM! Good Luck!