Here's what RCCL serves for soft serve

Pssh you guys don’t know what you’re talking about. I love soft serve. Had Strawberry soft serve on Anthem last week and it was awesome.

I love all ice cream .Soft on RCI is fantastic .I could live just on the delicious pizza they serve along with soft ice cream.

What you showed is only the ingredient list for the syrups that they use to flavor the shake, the base of the shake is always Vanilla soft serve if you have a chocolate shake they add chocolate shake syrup Etc.

I stand corrected. But why would they have to add vanilla syrup to vanilla ice cream to make a vanilla shake?

Ever notice that McDonalds calls their milk shakes "Shakes."

They are not milk shakes, but every once in a while they taste great!!;)

McDs changes back and forth. Sometimes there is dairy, and they will advertise as milk shakes. Other times there is no dairy, and they are called shakes.

But who cares???????

If it tastes good, enjoy it. If you don't like it, then don't buy it.

This is a very old urban legend and there never has been any truth to it at all.

https://www.mcdonalds.com/us/en-us/product/vanilla-shake-small.html

Sorry, I worked at McDs many years ago. And in training is was hammered into us (I was a counter person) to NOT say milk shake, as there is no dairy in the shake.

Since that times, I have seen them start calling them Milk Shakes. And the go back to Shakes, then back to Milk Shakes.

Sorry, I worked at McDs many years ago. And in training is was hammered into us (I was a counter person) to NOT say milk shake, as there is no dairy in the shake.

Since that times, I have seen them start calling them Milk Shakes. And the go back to Shakes, then back to Milk Shakes.

I can second that. In the 70's we were told to never use the word milk. I also worked at a movie theater concession stand, and we were not allowed to say "butter". When someone ordered popcorn, we said "Plain?" Then they would say no with butter.

I expect it's pretty much the same for Wendy's Frosty, Dairy Queen soft serve, and McDonald's soft cones and even their shakes too. Worked there as a teen - the milkshakes are liquids they pour into a freezer unit. No big deal.

Um, I'm pretty sure that Dairy Queen soft serve comes directly from angel cows in heaven:)

Um, I'm pretty sure that Dairy Queen soft serve comes directly from angel cows in heaven:)

DQ blizzards are fat free and sugar free if eaten in the car, and you dispose of the cup before reaching home. It is basically a cup of skim milk if the procedure is followed correctly.