Hotel Recommendations Ft. Lauderdale/Cruise Port

rayachit

Can anyone recommend a nice hotel near the cruise port area that will pick you up at the airport and have transportation the following morning to the cruise port ?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Can anyone recommend a nice hotel near the cruise port area that will pick you up at the airport and have transportation the following morning to the cruise port ?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hampton Inn cruise port north Fort Lauderdale. Complimentary shuttle from the airport to the hotel. We always take a taxi to the cruise port.

Hi I have stayed at several places. The Hyatt place is nice they will pick you up and drop you off at the airport. To get to the cruise port they charge. The places I stayed in Ft. Lauderdale did the same airport no problem. Cruise port there was a fee. In the Hyatt place it was 12pp children under 5 are free. The comfort suites in Dania beach is only about 8 months old. I was there less than a week ago. I liked it there. Look at the travel websites as mentioned above to compare prices, see reviews,pictures, etc.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We stayed at Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale/Plantation thought it was a very good choice. Shuttles from airport and to port. Walking distance to shopping and food.

Agree on the Hampton Inn Plantation - we've stayed several times. Shuttle is complimentary both from airport and to cruise port. Very good rates as well.

Embassy Suites. Stayed there a few years ago before our last cruise and already have my reservations for next June. Evening cocktail party and Great breakfast buffet included in the price. Several nice restaurants near the hotel and stores to make list minute purchases. They have shuttle service but it might be chearper to Uber. It's that close to the port