Dose my 2 year old need a drink package?

We are going on Allure of the Seas in May 19 and my daughter will be 2 years old. My husband and I are getting a drink package that includes soda, milk, juice, and water does my daughter who is only 2 need to have one or are we allowed to give her one of our drinks.

We are going on Allure of the Seas in May 19 and my daughter will be 2 years old. My husband and I are getting a drink package that includes soda, milk, juice, and water does my daughter who is only 2 need to have one or are we allowed to give her one of our drinks.

Sharing is against the rules.

By the way, no drink package is needed for the beverages included in your basic cruise fare: tap water, coffee, hot tea, iced tea, lemonade, milk, and jucies at breakfast.

Drink package for a 2 yr old? Seriously. A waste of money.

Breaking the rules and sharing? this is a good exception to the rules.

Being confronted by security and tossed off the ship? Probably not.

Listening to all the nay sayers on this site telling you your on your way to H=== for cheating.? Pull up a chair and get some pop corn.;);)

No. Go to Park Cafe in the morning and get yourself some milk cartons there. Your room has a fridge. They also have juice. There is water everywhere all day.

If you prefer, do buy the drink package. RCI will like you for it!

No, you are not allowed to give her one of your drinks. But there are several choices that are included at no extra charge.

Seriously, who cares if she shares OJ with her child.

It is amazing how many people suck into these silly threads, with their black and white rules.

Good grief..... sigh.... OOOHHHMMMMM...

JC< ==== assuming yoga position

And I thought that the OP was joking...……………..

One would hope, but still people reply like it is a real thing. It is truly amazing how easily people get sucked in.

It is almost like they are so invested in their beliefs no matter how silly a post they have to stake their ground!

Sigh... reassuming the yoga position. OOHHHMMMM>>>>>

JD

Listening to all the nay sayers on this site telling you your on your way to H=== for cheating.? Pull up a chair and get some pop corn.;);)

I agree. The 2yr old will most likely be drinking milk anyway.

The "fridge" in the room is not cold enough to store milk. Please do not do this, thinking it will be fine. I got sick doing this - the fridge is not much more than a cooler, although some have reported varying degrees (oh, haha!) of coldness in various cabins on various ships. ;)

Seriously, who cares if she shares OJ with her child.

It is amazing how many people suck into these silly threads, with their black and white rules.

Good grief..... sigh.... OOOHHHMMMMM...

JC< ==== assuming yoga position

Right?

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

One would hope, but still people reply like it is a real thing. It is truly amazing how easily people get sucked in.

It is almost like they are so invested in their beliefs no matter how silly a post they have to stake their ground!

Sigh... reassuming the yoga position. OOHHHMMMM>>>>>

Before you judge.

Remember, The median age for CC members has to be at least 75

A WWII mentality..

Depends, is she an angry drunk?

Ha. This is exactly what I thought when I saw the thread title.

No. Go to Park Cafe in the morning and get yourself some milk cartons there. Your room has a fridge. They also have juice. There is water everywhere all day.

If you prefer, do buy the drink package. RCI will like you for it!

Seriously OP just do this ^^ Stock up at the Park Cafe.

Before you judge.

Remember, The median age for CC members has to be at least 75

A WWII mentality..

Most 75 year olds will have zero memory of WWII. They were born in 43 and they have no actual memories of WWII. That said, WWII people made a great difference in the world, unlike most people born since then.

So who is judging?:evilsmile::halo::')

JC

Not sure which package you are referring to. Tap water, hot tea, iced tea, basic coffee, hot chocolate, white and chocolate milk, lemonade, fruit punch, flavored water, juice with breakfast are all included with your basic cruise fare. No package is required. What else would your daughter be drinking?

Not sure which package you are referring to. Tap water, hot tea, iced tea, basic coffee, hot chocolate, white and chocolate milk, lemonade, fruit punch, flavored water, juice with breakfast are all included with your basic cruise fare. No package is required. What else would your daughter be drinking?

Hopefully not soda. Everything else is included. OP has cruised previously on Royal so certainly should know what beverages are included. Have no idea what the purpose is for this thread other than to stir things up. I guess he’s bored.

A 2 year old has no need of sodas...and that's about the only thing that's not included in your fare. Ice water, lemonade, iced tea, milk, juice at breakfast is included in the fare. (Also, coffee, but I don't see a 2 year old needing that, either!)

milk and juice from concentrate is available without a package. since a 2 year old shouldn't be drinking enough soda or bottled water to justify the Refreshment package, why would you even think it is a smart investment of money in the first place?

available all day is tap water, milk, lemonade and iced tea. also flavored waters after breakfast hours and hot water for tea or cocoa( one assumes she has not yet been introduced to the joys of coffee)

but no, you may not share a package with anyone. and there really is no need to 'justify' it by saying she's only two. age is irrelevant. number fo drinks you would consider sharing is also immaterial. the rules say no sharing. there is zero expectation you would need to stray beyond the included drink options .

thumbs up!

Thank you for the help, the ones that really did help. I was unaware that milk was available. I thought that it had to be purchased. For all the critics, I sure did enjoy reading them, it gave some entertainment for a simple question. By the way, she only drinks water and milk. [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Forums mobile app