Coasta maya 'all inclusive'

Big Feet

For a recent heads up on ALL inclusive. Today we went to jamies blue reef. march 23 2018. We couldn't get pay pal to work for our dep for blue reef. jamie understood and kept our res on OUR word so it started out right.

We arrived at 9am. When your told get cab trust me do it. cab was $4.00 trolly was 14.

To mention; costa maya port is just like cozumel-- its like the rat in a maze-- yo can't get out. i mean it. the streets right there but the guard wouldn't let you our. Hate that at 8;30 in the AM. Back to jamies.

was everything you would expect and more. really nice people quick service and no jacking you around and no waiting for order. We had Gabby and Norma. limited to 35 and i looked like he was just at that. 2 ships in port.

spotless beach and quite. if you have kids its just the spot to relax and have them in your site. Resturant and toilet area very clean. Wife had quasida i had fish and chips. Some of the best fish i've had in 30 years. Thank you Jamie and crew.

For a recent heads up on ALL inclusive. Today we went to jamies blue reef. march 23 2018. We couldn't get pay pal to work for our dep for blue reef. jamie understood and kept our res on OUR word so it started out right.

We arrived at 9am. When your told get cab trust me do it. cab was $4.00 trolly was 14.

To mention; costa maya port is just like cozumel-- its like the rat in a maze-- yo can't get out. i mean it. the streets right there but the guard wouldn't let you our. Hate that at 8;30 in the AM. Back to jamies.

was everything you would expect and more. really nice people quick service and no jacking you around and no waiting for order. We had Gabby and Norma. limited to 35 and i looked like he was just at that. 2 ships in port.

spotless beach and quite. if you have kids its just the spot to relax and have them in your site. Resturant and toilet area very clean. Wife had quasida i had fish and chips. Some of the best fish i've had in 30 years. Thank you Jamie and crew.

Thanks for your review. I am not sure where you got the transport prices from? How many in your group?

Thanks for your review. I am not sure where you got the transport prices from? How many in your group?

$$$ $2.00 each for cab X's 2 persons $4.00. Trolly Stand asked how much?they said "14.00 each". X's 2 persons is $28.00. So we paid 10.00 R/.T including tip as opposed to $28.00 R/T.

We got or prices right from using the service and asking before getting in.

Thanks for the review of Blue Reef.

I am curious though as to price of tram from port. Taxi and trams have been the same cost. So $14 seems a bit high. Also, though you can't take the tram back from the beach, you need a taxi . So that's $3 pp for return. Ergo your $10 RT.

Has anyone else here experienced a recent rise in tram prices?

$$$ $2.00 each for cab X's 2 persons $4.00. Trolly Stand asked how much?they said "14.00 each". X's 2 persons is $28.00. So we paid 10.00 R/.T including tip as opposed to $28.00 R/T.

Well that seems very strange, unless as Crew says there has been a very high price increase in case of trolly ride.

I have never ridden the trolly but it has been widely reported on here, for a long time, that fare has been $2pp in taxi each way or, $3pp trolly out and $2pp taxi back. Here is a local’s explantation of transport, which granted is now a couple of years old but I haven’t seen any other reports of changes.

https://ahhhmahahual.com/2016/01/11/how-to-transport-from-the-costa-maya-port-into-the-town-of-mahahual/

I have been to Costa Maya twice in February but I only took taxis. I did pay $3 pp for outward ride, which may have been overcharge, but we wanted to go outside city limits to the south onto dirt road so I let it go.

Like Crew I would be interested in hearing other people’s recent experience.

You misheard or were getting scammed.

we rode the trolly in Feb-

It was $3 per person

yes THREE dollars.

And the trolly is one way only from Pier out