Guadeloupe - A Photo Review

Kevin's girl

I booked beforehand a tour with a German speaking guide, but there were several local people at the pier, were I'm sure one or the other would have spoken english...

We went to see the same Waterfall and the same rum distillery as OP.

But then we went also to the other part of the island and drove to St.Anne and the Castle Point. It took us 7 hours and the cost was 195 Euro for the three of us (to give you a price to expect). You should have Euros with you (the might except US, but they will be much happier with Euros).

For more informations (or if you speak german, I could even give to the

homepage and e-mail of our guide) just write me.

Gouadeloupe is probably one of the safest, richest and cleanest islands in the caribbean.

GO OUT AND EXPLORE this beautiful Island.

Edited by onyx007

• 3 years later...
wassup4565' date='

I'm so glad to hear that you enjoyed your time in Guadeloupe. I had read so many negative reports before we went I was a bit leery. We had so much fun while we were there and would love to go back and see more of this lovely island.[/quote']

Thank you for the review and pictures. We just booked a 12 day including Guadeloupe and didn’t really research the ports. I was more excited about the 12 days. Started readings these boards and almost cancelled. I’m waiting for excursions to get posted, but your review has convinced me to stick with a ship excursion. Thank you.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
I booked beforehand a tour with a German speaking guide, but there were several local people at the pier, were I'm sure one or the other would have spoken english...

We went to see the same Waterfall and the same rum distillery as OP.

But then we went also to the other part of the island and drove to St.Anne and the Castle Point. It took us 7 hours and the cost was 195 Euro for the three of us (to give you a price to expect). You should have Euros with you (the might except US, but they will be much happier with Euros).

For more informations (or if you speak german, I could even give to the

homepage and e-mail of our guide) just write me.

Gouadeloupe is probably one of the safest, richest and cleanest islands in the caribbean.

GO OUT AND EXPLORE this beautiful Island.

Please provide information on the tour guide/company you used to me at obxcl328 at gmail dot com (that is an L before the 3) We will be there in November 2018