RCL Quantum (Ovation) Balcony cabin

Christefan

Who has been on the Ovation or (any other Quantum class ship) in a balcony stateroom? Typically two balcony staterooms share one cabin access area from the hallway. (Sometimes they are also have a connector door). One of the two cabins has the bed in window, the other cabin has the bed close to the door. I just need to know which one has the bed where? Facing the doors, which cabin has the bed in the window? The left or the right one. Who can help? Ideally you have been in a D6/6D category, but any other one should be similar.

This ship will have interior connecting doors (not hallway for a balcony cabin).

Looking at two connecting cabin's on deck plan the one on the right will have bed by balcony the one on the left will have bed by bathroom.

Hope this helps.

This ship will have interior connecting doors (not hallway for a balcony cabin).

Looking at two connecting cabin's on deck plan the one on the right will have bed by balcony the one on the left will have bed by bathroom.

Hope this helps.

Thanks. Based on your information, I looked again at the deck plan for the Quantum and noticed on deck 10, D2 (right) and D3 (left) cabins. D2 cabins have a sofa bed, which on other ships I have been on has always been in the window. This would reverse your statement since it would put the bed by the bathroom on the right side. Not doubting you, just an additional data point which makes me wonder.....

Thanks. Based on your information, I looked again at the deck plan for the Quantum and noticed on deck 10, D2 (right) and D3 (left) cabins. D2 cabins have a sofa bed, which on other ships I have been on has always been in the window. This would reverse your statement since it would put the bed by the bathroom on the right side. Not doubting you, just an additional data point which makes me wonder.....

Usually the sofabed will be by the balcony on most all RCI ships I've been on... If you're talking about a non balcony cabin it might be different.