Embarkation day

jworld

Just booked a cruise on princess cruise to Mexico, On embarkation day, the sail time is 4pm, if we arrive at 11 and check in, do we eat lunch on the cruise? Or is there some restaurant around the port we can eat?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Just booked a cruise on princess cruise to Mexico, On embarkation day, the sail time is 4pm, if we arrive at 11 and check in, do we eat lunch on the cruise?

Yes of course. The buffet will be open and I believe Princess offers a sit down lunch in the dining room as well. :)

I believe they will seat people in the dining room until about 1:00. You can check the daily “patter” found in your cabin to find which dining room is serving lunch....but beware, every staff member you run into will try to direct you to the buffet which will be incredibly crowded...persist... lunch in the dining room is a great way to start your cruise.

As I type the area South of the cruise center is being demoed. Only a couple places left. But don't worry, as stated there are plenty of places to eat.

Of course, there are cruises to the Mexican Riviera, and cruises that go to the Caribbean side of Mexico.