Baltimore hotel w parking

• 1 month later...
I am wondering if anyone can make a recommendation for a reasonably priced hotel in Baltimore that offers parking during our 10 day cruise? Thank you in advance for your time!

We stay at the Best Western In Elkridge maryland. parking is free for up to 14 days. they have free shuttle to and from the cruiseport. I got a better price thru trinity travel agency.

• 3 weeks later...

I live about 20 min. From the port so I have never had to get a hotel.... Just wanted to chime in about the Inner Harbor we have here. I'm not sure if u will need something to do while u r here but the Inner harbor has it all and in one location. Dining, shopping, even the aquarium.... It's really something fun to do, if u have the time! Just don't stray too far - like any big city, a great area turns into a not so great area in a matter of 8 -10 blocks! Also, the port has long term parking ( we use it all the time) if u want to do it like that.

• 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...
Don’t forget to check hotels near the airport. Many of them have shuttles to the port. Or, you can take a hotel shuttle to the airport and take a taxi. The max fare from BWI to the port is, I believe , $25.

Welcome to Cruise Critic!

Somehow you have found a 2 year old thread. The people involved have already traveled.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a really specific question...we're thinking of staying at the Best Westeren for a cruise on the Grandeur. I was wondering if anybody can recall how early the shuttle will pick you up at the cruise terminal at demarcation? Thanks in advance

• 6 months later...

First time cruiser this fall so i don't know if there are any drawbacks, but i went with Best Western on O'Donnel ave near the port. When i called to verify that my reservation included free parking and shuttles, i had an incredibly friendly and reassuring conversation with the hotel manager. Someone else said a Comfort Inn in the area had the same service. If you are choosing between a lot of good options, i just want to throw in a word for Best Western. :)

Sent from my SM-G935V using Forums mobile app