Sunset cruises not through the cruiseline

genealogyfan

We are sailing on the Norwegian Escape on October 14. We are looking to do a sunset cruise the evening of 18 October. I can't find any availability on the recommended sunset cruises direct with their website? Has anyone who has sailed on Norwegian Escape been able to book a sunset cruise directly with the vendor instead of through the cruise line? If so, which one do you recommend?

We are sailing on the Norwegian Escape on October 14. We are looking to do a sunset cruise the evening of 18 October. I can't find any availability on the recommended sunset cruises direct with their website? Has anyone who has sailed on Norwegian Escape been able to book a sunset cruise directly with the vendor instead of through the cruise line? If so, which one do you recommend?

I am on your cruise and my friend and I were trying to find one independently and I don’t think we found one yet.

If we find one I will come back and let you know

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I am on your cruise and my friend and I were trying to find one independently and I don’t think we found one yet.

If we find one I will come back and let you know

I also was looking for one for the week before yours for my cruise on the Serenade of the Seas. Have had no luck. It seems like a lot of the tours seem to cut back after the summer maybe?

I also was looking for one for the week before yours for my cruise on the Serenade of the Seas. Have had no luck. It seems like a lot of the tours seem to cut back after the summer maybe?

Possibly the cruise lines have booked up the space. Either book thru the cruise line or check the websites again closer to the sailing. The cruise lines might return some of the space.

Thanks, yes I think we will have to go through the cruise. We usually try and avoid cruise excursions because you get it cheaper with private excursions and they are usually less crowded too. Thanks for all your replies.

I try to avoid cruise line excursions for the same reasons but sometimes there are reasons to book thru the cruise line.

I suspect that if you were able to book independent of the cruise line it likely would be less expensive, but many of the Bermuda boat excursions like sunset cruises or snorkeling cruises are mixed bookings on the same boat so they won’t be less or more crowded. In other words the sunset cruise for example could have a mix of people who booked with NCL, Royal, etc. and direct with the tour operator on the same boat.