Live from Seaside September 15

maureencruiser

So, it's been over an hour, I'm trying to upload 7 photos to Smugmug. Two have uploaded so far, anyone have any thoughts. I'm on the unlimited plan with MSC, paid 200USD for it...:mad::mad::mad:

See if there isn't an update to the smugmug ap. Or go to that web site via your web browser on phone instead of ap. Sounds like an issue with them and wifi firewall or something of that nature rather than issue with wifi.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

As a Black member, I get one free dinner at a specialty restaurant, so, steak it was.

i-P9mXf7g-M.jpg

We were the only ones there.

The view from Deck 16 was spectacular.

i-5bV6nZq-M.jpg

Miami-Dade's finest were keeping us safe.

i-wjFZdSS-M.jpg

They were busy chasing away jetskkiers.

i-ZVbdBjw-M.jpg

Please, anyone out there, what is this building, it was driving us nuts.

That is the Miami Children's Museum! Love your report!!

So, I have come to the conclusion, since you have not posted in three days (not like you, at all), that:

A. Tyrion is missing (perhaps jumped overboard) and you are frantically looking for him.

B. Rhonda led you to an "undesirable" male strip club in one of the ports and you fell madly in love.

C. You, Rhonda and Tyrion are hitting every bar, trying every cocktail ever invented and cannot find your way back to your electronic device.

D. Tyrion accidently flushed your iphone down the toilet.

E. You and Rhonda have eaten soooo many pizzas, that you just need to "sleep it off" and we are still waiting for you to come out of your food coma.

So, I have come to the conclusion, since you have not posted in three days (not like you, at all), that:

A. Tyrion is missing (perhaps jumped overboard) and you are frantically looking for him.

B. Rhonda led you to an "undesirable" male strip club in one of the ports and you fell madly in love.

C. You, Rhonda and Tyrion are hitting every bar, trying every cocktail ever invented and cannot find your way back to your electronic device.

E. You and Rhonda have eaten soooo many pizzas, that you just need to "sleep it off" and we are still waiting for you to come out of your food coma.

I bet she fell asleep in the MDR and is still there.;)

Hilarious! And, mostly true! Well, I was able to get some of my pictures to load, so, I can at least do a partial review. Maybe I should stop trying to upload X-rated pictures? :evilsmile::evilsmile:

Maureen and Rhonda, I look forward to the next report. Until then continue having fun.:)

Maureen, I told Courtney that you were “tickling the ivory” the day before the cruise and then later you went looking for a “chocolate dragon” on board.

I then had to explain to her what those two statements really meant.

Ebony and ivory, you know I love them both. :halo::halo::halo:

It's nice to hear from the two of you, people who have actually cruised with me and can defend my honor. Now, everybody, watch how quickly they leap to my defense! :')

Sunday morning was my usual Breakfast of Champions. i-92c8mzv-M.jpg

Tyrion was not impressed with the choice of beverage.

i-6s5fhtN-M.jpg

Then, we went out exploring, Rhonda was unafraid of the Infinity Bridge,

i-QjD7NnH-M.jpg

Of course, she may have imbibed some liquid courage before she went.

Our adventures took us to the Sports Bar, which Rhonda keeps calling the Sports Bra. :')

i-WQw9k9p-M.jpg

I eventually had my first pizza of the cruise, It was cold.

i-QHhVqDn-M.jpg

Now, Sunday and Monday were both sea days, which is when I usually do my posting. These two days are kind of blurred together because they were spent leaving my camera in my cabin , trying to upload pictures. You know if there isn't photographic evidence of what I did, I'm going to deny it.

So, here are a few of the photos from those two days, the ones that did upload, forgive the lack of a narrative.

This is the kind of can-do attitude I like to see!

IMG_1962-M.jpg

I emerged from my cabin at the crack of noon and everyone was looking outside. Turns out there was a water spout off the starboard side.

IMG_1965-M.jpg

Rhonda got up earlier than me and was flexing her cruise card down at the shops.

IMG_1969-M.jpg

The Cruise Critic Meet and Mingle was well attended. That's Stephen, the Cruise Director.

IMG_1980-M.jpg

They had nice treats for us and a CC cake. I'll post those pictures when I get back home.

I got my chocolate ship, which I promptly donated to Rhonda. This is a terrible picture of it, but, I posted it to show how they have evolved their delivery of the ships. My first few Divina cruises, I got the ship served on a plate with a cover over it, like food in the dining room. It was kind of a eat it or wrap it in the plastic bag that carried your undies to the ship scenario. :o

On Seaside in April, it came wrapped in a decorative plastic bag, so, you could easily take it home. Which I did, and also donated to Rhonda.

Now, this time, it is in a plastic box, also easy to transport home.

IMG_1983-M.jpg

• Like 1

Tuesday, we were in St Maarten. The plan was to take the ferry to the beach, maybe have lunch and a few adult beverages then s̶t̶u̶m̶b̶l̶e̶ ̶b̶a̶c̶k̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶h̶i̶p̶ return like responsible adults to the ship.

Notice, I said "the plan". What did Robert Burns teach us? The best laid plans of mice and men often go awry.

I was struggling so badly with my knee pain that the walk to the pier almost killed me. There, I decided to sit and have a guavaberry colada while Rhonda shopped and looked around. The bar was cash only and I only had my credit card, or so I thought. Luckily, the Master of Coin was nearby and helped ease my burden.

IMG_1986-M.jpg

Tyrion and I amused ourselves while Rhonda was out shopping. He didn't care for the guavaberry, said it was too fruity.

IMG_1987-M.jpg

He prefers something with a little more kick.

IMG_1991-M.jpg

While sitting there, daydreaming, I realized I didn't even have my credit card with me! Like a newbie, I got off the ship with nothing but my cruise card in my pocket. :o When Rhonda returned from her adventures, I told her and she said it was too hot anyway and she just wanted to go back to the ship. Well, who am I to deny her? So, we were actually in St Maarten for about an hour. ;p

Our port mate, Harmony of the Seas, last seen hosting Dale and Andy. (And, Mandy:mad:).

IMG_1992-M.jpg

The Odd looking Seaside. Every time I mentioned her wide rear end, Rhonda thought I was talking about her. :confused:

IMG_1993-M.jpg

Tyrion and I displaying our motto.

IMG_1998-M.jpg

So, then this became my view for the rest of the day.

IMG_2002-M.jpg

I always think that it’s “more like cautionary tale”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha, Were you the one from my last review that thought they might get banned just from reading it? :evilsmile::evilsmile:

Good thing for her Andy isn't around. Her boobs are safe.

91331CD3-A4CB-4BC1-AE68-1C054B6CBFCC_zpsr5avr2eg.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Ah yes, I forgot Andy was on my Windsurf cruise...

What's this other pic of Andy, is he being arrested?

Ahoy!

Pam and I were just on the Seaside's Sept 1st sailing with the same itinerary so it's really fun to be seeing your adventures now. We had an amazing time on the Seaside and met so many great people. We brought costumes for every theme night including the final evening's Pirate Party.

Since you mentioned Luke Skywalker, Pam and I went and visited the "Yoda Guy" Museum in St Maarten during our stay there and actually had the pleasure of meeting with the man himself, Nick Maley. He even showed us the new Yoda he was putting together from the original molds that he used to create the movie character for Empire Strikes Back.

We hope you have a great time on the rest of your cruise and look forward to reading the rest of your posts!

Haha, Were you the one from my last review that thought they might get banned just from reading it? :evilsmile::evilsmile:

I don’t remember that exactly, but I do remember having to say four “Our Father’s” and three “Hail Mary’s”

But, some things can’t be unseen.

LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk