Faster to the Fun on Carnival Vista

Produce123

Hi there. We have a cruise on Carnival in about three months time. The Faster to Fun add on is sold out. And I check everyday at least once or twice to see if they release more. Does anyone know or has lucked out getting it within the last few months before sailing after it was sold out? Or should I stop wasting my time to check? Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
Hi there. We have a cruise on Carnival in about three months time. The Faster to Fun add on is sold out. And I check everyday at least once or twice to see if they release more. Does anyone know or has lucked out getting it within the last few months before sailing after it was sold out? Or should I stop wasting my time to check? Thanks.

Keep checking because you never know.

Silly question, 1st time cruiser. What is FTTF?:o

Stands for Faster To The Fun. It allows people to pay 50.00 per cabin the privilege of boarding the ship right after Diamond and Platinum guests and before the general boarding. They then can go directly to their cabin to drop off their bags before they enjoy their lunch. In addition, if there are any tender ports, they get priority tendering and there is a roped off area at the guest services desk for Diamond and Platinum guests that they may also use to avoid waiting in the sometimes long line.

Sent from my XT1254 using Forums mobile app

What is your cruise date? We are on the Vista December 2nd-10th. :)

• 1 month later...

You just have to get in line and be patient.

I did FTTF on the Vista 2 weeks ago got it at time of booking. What I liked is they put you in a separate holding area until you are called to board the ship. Last 3 times I had FTTF previously is that they let you sit anywhere and wait for FTTF to be called after Wedding parties, Diamond/Platinum

I did FTTF on the Vista 2 weeks ago got it at time of booking. What I liked is they put you in a separate holding area until you are called to board the ship. Last 3 times I had FTTF previously is that they let you sit anywhere and wait for FTTF to be called after Wedding parties, Diamond/Platinum

We were very impressed with the smooth, efficient way FTTF was handed at PortMiami two weeks ago for Vista. BIG wedding party boarded first through the waiting lounge dancing as they went :) , then the Diamonds and Plats came across the upper-level walkway overlooking the waiting lounge, and then we FTTF people in our waiting area were led to the escalator with perfect timing so we merged in right behind the last of the loyalty folks. That, plus bypassing the HUGE line waiting to gain access inside the terminal, convinced my cruise-friends that it was $80 well-spent.

Even our porter "got it right," putting the orange priority tags on our check-in luggage as soon as he saw the FTTF on our luggage tags. We tipped him accordingly.

I would check daily, particularly early in the morning, and several times a day a few days before and after final payment date. Not guaranteed, but possible.

Have your credit card handy and if you see it, grab it.

Sage advice. While nothing is certain, judging from posts on CC the odds are good of snagging an FTTF slot before the cruise starts.

I'm sailing the Vista in Feb. FTTF has been sold out since about June. I don't need it, but the couple that are sailing with us want it, so I have been checking everyday, about 6 time a day. The other night I checked at midnight and still sold out checked and hour later at 1 and it was open, sent my friend a text as I didn't want to call that late. Was hoping she would hear the text and read it and run to the computer and be lucky enough to snag it but by the time she read the text at 7:30 the next morning it was sold out again. I have read from others they have seen it open up late at night, I'm hoping it will open up again. She gave me her email address and password for Carnival so if it is late and I see it I will check in for her and just pay for it with my CC. Good luck in getting it