Tours of Boston for someone in a wheelchair

3now2

The Old Town Trolley (hop on, hop off) tours have some buses with wheelchair lifts. They discourage you from getting off though, instead just riding the 2 1/2 hour route. I would suggest calling them as they don't have a lift on all buses; just select ones.

The Old Town Trolley (hop on, hop off) tours have some buses with wheelchair lifts. They discourage you from getting off though, instead just riding the 2 1/2 hour route. I would suggest calling them as they don't have a lift on all buses; just select ones.

Oh cool, I will call them tomorrow and inquire about that. THANKS.

• 3 weeks later...

Oh cool, I will call them tomorrow and inquire about that. THANKS.

Make sure you ask about where the tours go. Boston still has a lot of cobblestone streets. They're great for the historical factor, but they are hard to maneuver with bad feet/ankles/knees or wheelchairs. (We live about an hour from Boston and have stumbled on many loose cobblestones when we visit.)