Bermuda Wheelchair Accessible Tour

rangeley

We used Bermuda Disabled Transit to tour the island recently. Our driver Jeanette picked us up at the Hamilton ferry dock, and gave us a three hour tour of her beautiful island. We stopped several times along the way to take in the views, visited the Aquarium/Zoo and got snacks at a downtown coffee shop. Jeanette was willing to load and unload me whenever I liked. We highly recommend their services. Contact: Keith Simmons 441-295-9106 5-Stars

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Thank you so much for the information! I use a wheelchair for most distances although can do a few stairs and walk about 25'. I am concerned not all bus tours can accomodate my folding chair. Does Keith Simmons have a website? I am going with my husband to Bermuda on the Escape in October. Thanks!

• 6 months later...
5 hours ago, gptraveler said:

Was that $210 per person? How many people will the van take using a tall power chair and other family?

We also used Keith Simmons in November for a wheelchair accessible tour. We paid $300 for a 5-hour tour. The price is for the vehicle, not per person. I don't know if he has more than one vehicle, the van we were in was small - maybe would fit three adults besides the wheelchair. You can e-mail him with your questions at keithsimmons@logic.bm.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 2/14/2019 at 4:52 PM, DUTRAVEL said:

We also used Keith Simmons in November for a wheelchair accessible tour. We paid $300 for a 5-hour tour. The price is for the vehicle, not per person. I don't know if he has more than one vehicle, the van we were in was small - maybe would fit three adults besides the wheelchair. You can e-mail him with your questions at keithsimmons@logic.bm.

Sorry it took so long for me to see this and reply. You have been really helpful. Thank you. That is a more than reasonable price.