Is This More New Rules.

tenpin

Just off the Diadema, loud horrible ship.

Although we had the Intenditore fully exclusive drinks packages which always included the mini-bar this now no longer includes any spirits and just two cans of cheap beer. This apparently is now standard throughout the fleet.

Have been trying to get into 'MY PROFILE' for the Costa Club since last September will only show me points total, found out while on board that only one week of our two week Christmas cruise has been added as they cannot see if we were on board the first week. How does that work if they booked flight, transfers, assistance and charged me three visits to the Samsara restaurant & 14 days service charge. I now have to prove that we were on board.

The rumour on board that the club rules will be changing yet again, as the club restaurant is so overcrowded they sent lots of couples into the Samsara next door for their meals.

The Samsara is currently half price for all Costa Club members although a limited menu (4/5) choices) it is worth a visit.

A must is the Tappanyaki Japanese Restaurant 30 euros for a classic meal or 34 E for the tasting menu with which you get an extra main dish. Both give enough but for really big eaters go for the tasting menus.

There is also a good Pizza place at 10e' and a burger same price neither of which we tried but looked good when passing.

You can also purchase several other dishes in all restaurant's see the Costa site for choices.