Ticket

Solitarycruiser

Will Silversea send me a hard copy of a boarding document? I got the Silver box with luggage tags. When are my flights posted to Delta? I am at 34 days and counting.

Your ticket should have been emailed to you or your TA, alternatively download it from My Silversea.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Your ticket should have been emailed to you or your TA, alternatively download it from My Silversea.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I agree, just download it if you need a hard copy. We didn’t even bring ours on our last voyage and there was no problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree, just download it if you need a hard copy. We didn’t even bring ours on our last voyage and there was no problem.

Always a good idea to bring a copy of your cruise ticket, not for the cruise company but for Customs & Immigration purposes when you enter the country of departure. Many countries require proof that you have onward travel plans and will be exiting the country. Also in some cases, airlines will refuse boarding if you do not have a return ticket or proof of departure.

Learned this lesson the very HARD way and ended up having to buy a one-way airfare at short notice, out of the country - just to meet the Immigration regulations and the flight was of course never used since we departed the country by other means.

Many countries require proof that you have onward travel plans and will be exiting the country. Also in some cases, airlines will refuse boarding if you do not have a return ticket or proof of departure.
Good point! Never thought of that.

When we last boarded the Spirit in Venice, we had to produce our printed ticket. We were surprised but so glad we had one to show, other pax had issues boarding.

I think we had to show it on our last Muse cruise ( October) and I know we had to show the airline when we checked in at Iberia to go overseas from US to board in BCN.

We are 49 days out and our cruise ticket and plane ticket are available for download at my silversea.

I think we had to show it on our last Muse cruise ( October)
Spins, did you board the Oct Muse voyage in Valpo or are you talking about an earlier Oct port? Valpo was the port where we didn’t need a ticket.