Decisions, decisions - help me decide please

Seadreamer64

We've sailed on RC Independence of the Seas several times in an accessible deluxe balcony cabin and we're sailing on Navigator of the Seas in July from Southampton in an accessible junior suite midship.

Advice needed, looking at booking for 2019 on Explorer of the Seas, have been offered a junior suite (1544 very forward) or midship accessible junior suite deluxe balcony.

Would you choose a cabin so far forward, being a bigger suite, or midship in a balcony cabin if given the choice of both. (Sailing to the Fjords in May/June)

Need to call RC back as obviously accessible cabins are few and far between, but with my occcasional sea sickness I'm in a quandary

An "accessible" cabin will accommodate a wheelchair/scooter, no matter what category it might be. I'm a bit confused if the "midship" cabin (you didn't give a cabin #) is a E or D cat....or an actual JS as I don't see another accessible JS midships.

If you need the features of an accessible cabin....roll out to the balcony, roll in shower and ramp to the bathroom, then you will need something accessible.

Frankly, while 1544 is "forward, it's not right at the front of the ship. I would think you'd be fine in there, motion-wise. But...being near the elevators makes life VERY convenient!!! There are medications that really help with motion issues!

My kinda quandary is position versus grade of cabin

1544 forward JS or 7600 more mid deck Balcony

Having travelled in an accessible balcony cabin before, we know the space we have had is very good, however having never stayed in a JS cabin before we don't know whether it is sufficiently that much bigger to take the chance on it, it being more forward.

thanks for your help