Solstice in Picton today

I wanted to post a photo of the Solstice in Picton today but just didn't know how to do that. It is a beautiful day here and I am sure the passengers will enjoy their day as there is much to do either in organised tours or just wandering around our village. We are on the Solstice for the Christmas cruise, are there any others also booked?

I wanted to post a photo of the Solstice in Picton today but just didn't know how to do that. It is a beautiful day here and I am sure the passengers will enjoy their day as there is much to do either in organised tours or just wandering around our village. We are on the Solstice for the Christmas cruise, are there any others also booked?

There is a thread under photos and videos tiled “How to post photos” I’ll try and find the link and post it.

Using the app is easiest way.

A bit of a laugh really, we fly to Sydney and board the Solstice on the 23rd and arrive in Picton on the 26th, so can come home to do the washing, mow the lawn and catch up on our emails!!

I have a Mac and think its different for posting photos than with a PC.

A bit of a laugh really, we fly to Sydney and board the Solstice on the 23rd and arrive in Picton on the 26th, so can come home to do the washing, mow the lawn and catch up on our emails!!

Can’t help with Mac sorry.

I use the app on my iPhone to upload photos.

Find the thread I want. Enter some of my usual inane commentary. Press the + button and then the button that looks like a picture.

Find it much easier and quicker than the file upload, which always says the files are too big.

We are on her on Wednesday when she returns to Australia. We too loved Picton, drove around the sounds a bit and then went and visited the wineries. Great weather on a great day.

gogo65, I also tried to put photos on this site but its just got in the " too hard basket"

Would be interested in what you did in Picton, and also how you enjoyed your cruise on the Soltice. Its still another 9 months till be sail from Sydney to Sydney via NZ on the Christmas and New Year cruise. A first on this ship althought several years ago cruised on the Celebrity Century from Auckland to Perth.

Great to see that webcam working again!

Yes, they dont have a Gondola on that Hill :)

For many years the owner of that hill was keen to built a gondola and a couple of years ago even had it all maked out but in the end due I think to costs and the limited tourist season he chose to withdraw. Pity really as the view from the top is magnificant.

Hi, I have not tested it on here but I use imgure.com on my Mac when I post on other forums. If you want to try it I will send instructions on how I use it.

John

Hi, I have not tested it on here but I use imgure.com on my Mac when I post on other forums. If you want to try it I will send instructions on how I use it.

John

Imgur did not work but Imgbb.com as suggested by member ( Kiwi Kruiser ) is easy to use and works well on my Mac.

John.

Edited by JohnGc