recycling clothing among cc members (part two)

As promised, here is the Coach bag. Please do not email me. Please post it here, with in a few days I will draw the names and will let you know who is the winner [emoji106]❤️[ATTACH]416634[/ATTACH]

PS. It’s in brown.

Marie it is so nice to see you posting again.

I love the Coach bag and would love to be entered in the draw. It would be great for my upcoming transatlantic in April.

Lorraine

Marie! Your dresses are all so lovely. And you are such a lovely person. I would be honored to have something of yours. I don't think the dresses would ever work for me (I am not your size or height!), so I happily ask to add my name to the raffle for the bag. Anita.

Hello Marie,

Welcome Back! Glad to hear your Vietnam trip was an amazing one!

Both of your dresses are lovely, especially the Tadashi gown.

Marie, can you please add my name also for the lovely Coach purse draw.

Thank you,

Cathy F.

You are a lovely and generous woman, Marie. :halo: Your sense of style and adventure are wonderful. I'd love to add my name to the draw for the Coach bag as it would be a fine addition to my upcoming transatlantic cruise to Barcelona. Thank you for your thoughtfulness!

Marie, so very happy to see you back on Cruise Critic. Your style sense is inspiring - you are living your best life and I thank you for sharing so much of yourself. No request to be added to the raffle - I have no need at the time, but wanted to thank you for the kind raffle offer.

Anita Latte, congratulations. You are the winner of the bag. My husband took a video, but CC wouldn’t let me post it.

We are going to Las Vegas tomorrow for our Anniversary. We will be home on Monday. I will ship the bag to you then [emoji106].

rossm747at yahoo.com

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Anita Latte, congratulations. You are the winner of the bag. My husband took a video, but CC wouldn’t let me post it.

We are going to Las Vegas tomorrow for our Anniversary. We will be home on Monday. I will ship the bag to you then [emoji106].

rossm747at yahoo.com

Congrats Anita. You will have to post a picture with your new bag.

Maria enjoy your anniversary with many more happy ones to come.

Congratulations, Anita. I know you will enjoy the bag.

Marie, thank you again for your generosity. Have a happy anniversary! My DH and I are coming up on our 50th June 1. We are celebrating by ME going on an Alaska cruise and HIM staying home cat sitting. I simply could not get him interested in Alaska. A bridge playing girlfriend is going with me...along with 4 other couples. In his defense, since his broken leg in late September, his stability is off. A cruise ship is not the best place for an unstable person...mentally or physically.

Just want to say Happy Anniversary to Marie & her DH. Hope you had a great time in LV. Can't remember how many years for you but I do remember the BEAUTIFUL pictures from your wedding!

Congrats to Anita on getting the purse & Happy Birthday! Anybody know who got that beautiful black gown from Marie?

Happy anniversary Marie & many more. Our 49th is this year. Anita! Congratulations on winning that lovely Coach purse & happy birthday![emoji512][emoji320][emoji324][emoji322]