Best transportation from H K Airport to Kowloon Intercontinental hotel.

CruisinPashmina

Pash, we're taking the same flight, but arriving on April 1! We booked a private transfer on Viator - by Tesla!!! It ended up being about $70 for the two of us, and honestly, with not having to navigate public transportation, or shared shuttle dropping at a bizillion places, or waiting until it is full .... after a 15+ hour flight (not counting the puddle jumper from Albany), $70 ride in a Tesla sounds like the deal of the century.

Let me know if you need any further details.

Jan

Hi Pash

We always use the hotel transfer, however this year we used KLOOK, both in Hong Kong and in Singapore. Both transfers were excellent, no tip is required as its in the cost. There is an App on ITunes or Google store. Enjoy your trip.

I forgot to add, it will around $61. Klook tends to use MPV for 6, so luggage isn’t a problem which is why we used them for our last trip. We had 4 large cases and 2 carry-ons. A standard vehicle would not carry that, or would charge you extra per case.

It is so easy to catch the train from the airport and then a bus direct from the train station. All up the cost is about $12.00. We have done it many times. The full information for how to do this is on the Hong Kong airport web site. The bus from the train station will drop you off at your hotel. Also it is so much faster than a taxi or private transfer. The train has lots of space for luggage and the bus transfer is so easy.

I would use the hotel's transport, it would be door to door and you wouldn't have to haul your luggage. Once you have been recognised by the driver you won't see your luggage until you are in your room at the hotel. Its about a 40 minute drive from the Airport and there are some good views on the way and your first view of the harbour at night is wonderful, one you will never forget.

Each hotel has different prices for airport pick up so just email and ask.

It is so easy to catch the train from the airport and then a bus direct from the train station. All up the cost is about $12.00. We have done it many times. The full information for how to do this is on the Hong Kong airport web site. The bus from the train station will drop you off at your hotel. Also it is so much faster than a taxi or private transfer. The train has lots of space for luggage and the bus transfer is so easy.

I usually catch the train, which is quick, comfortable and a pleasure. I take a taxi from the station rather than the bus. I do the trip about monthly. There are two issues to be mindful of. If you take the free bus from the train station you may have to handle your own luggage onto the bus. This can be a challenge. The bus driver will usually help but I reckon about one in three times I've had to do it myself. Second, taxis are small and not suitable for more than two standard size suitcases.

For many a limo of sorts will be easier.