Conquest Six Day MDR Menus - March 2018

joepeka

We were on Conquest last week for a six day itinerary and I know folks are always asking for MDR menus so I did screen shots of the menus from the Hub app and will post them here. I know I missed one dessert menu and also the port of call menu for HMC. Sorry. I also have to break them up into multiple posts due to the board limit of six images.

Day One, Ft Lauderdale:

Day%201-1_zpsokj1gwaq.jpg

Day%201-2_zpskqcfp552.jpg

Day%201-3_zpsjuerezky.jpg

Day 2, Sea Day:

Day%202-1_zpsdyt2n8zo.jpg

Day%202-2_zpshi6vi7sd.jpg

Thank you! We sail sat so it’s nice to get a sneak peak. We will be on the Mexican Riviera so the local dished will be different..now I know which nights to do the buffet as a picky eater! Thanks for taking the time to do this!

You're welcome all! :)

Thank you for the menus.

Do you happen to still have the fun times? Trying to figure out what nights they do Chef's Table and Formal Nights.

I am getting married in November on the Conquest and want to schedule certain group things. From old posts I think Formal are Monday and Thursday and Chef is Monday Tuesday? Can you confirm?

Thank you for the menus.

Do you happen to still have the fun times? Trying to figure out what nights they do Chef's Table and Formal Nights.

I am getting married in November on the Conquest and want to schedule certain group things. From old posts I think Formal are Monday and Thursday and Chef is Monday Tuesday? Can you confirm?

I believe I still have the Fun Times, I'll have to look and see. If so, I will try to post them (I saw your other thread just now). Yes, formal (it's called "cruise elegant" now) nights were Monday (sea day) and Thursday (HMC); I am not certain what night Chef's Table was held as we did not look into it.