Picking 1A Cabin on Oasis - Which Would You Choose?

Hi everyone! My mom, step-dad and step-sister are currently booked in cabin 11166 on Oasis. I was price-checking for them and noticed on of the deck 7 cabins in the same category opened up - 7730. From the deck plans, this room seems to have a much longer balcony than the cabin they are currently in. Does anyone know for certain if this is the case? If it were you, would you change cabins? Myself, my husband and our son are in a regular balcony cabin on deck 6, so if this cabin is more appealing, I could definitely see them wanting to move to be closer to our location as well.

I appreciate any feedback. Thanks!

Balcony's are same size. I would stick with deck 11. There are about 120 more cabins in the front of deck 7 compared to deck 11. They are also in a great spot for the elevator, close to the elevator but still down the hall and away from the corridor. We always go for deck 12 on Oasis class, the higher up the better for us. We are both in our mid 60"s. happy cruising.

Misled you. deck 11 has the same number of cabins as 7. Deck 12 and 14 have the 120 cabin reduction. Cabin 7730 has a slightly larger balcony but it is not as Deep and longer as it sits sideways. It is a loooong walk from cabin 7730 to the elevators.

Thank you for the information.