Oasis Shows

Do you have to make a reservation for the shows or can you just walk in and find a seat?

Those without reservations are not allowed in until about 15min before the show starts.

You will most likely still find seats, but they may not be where you would prefer.

I don’t remember a show where people who came in couldn’t find a seat...

When I was on oasis we had reservations for the shows, but didn't get there until that 15 minute window and found seats for everything the opal theater. That will not happen for the comedy venue. For one showing we showed up a good 30+ minutes before to wait in a long line. A fair number of us got in that way, but I had walked by on an earlier evening and not many got in.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

FWIW on the comedy show when I was in standby they did let those with reservations to "cut" the standby line even after they started to let us in. Of course there's the risk of it filling up before you show up.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Just got off Oasis a week ago. As noted, I'd line up early for the comedy show if you don't have reservations. Both the Love and Marriage show and The Quest were full. The Quest had many people standing. Studio B opened 30 minutes before The Quest started and there was a long line waiting 15 minutes before the doors opened. The Aquatheater rows alternate between individual chairs and benches. The chairs fill quickly and you'll definitely need to sit on a bench if getting into the show without a reservation.