All things msc seaview

Fostelo

Looking to start a thread on all things seaview including any latest news, pictures and just any general info on how construction is coming along. Im quite new to cc and msc, have only sailed rcl and ncl and im really enjoying following all things msc. Thanks in advance for any info [emoji106]🏻[emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

If SeaView info follows the same path as Seaside there will be very, very little factual info the first year or so. Lucky for you, SeaView is the sister ship to SeaSide so you will be able to follow Seaside and get a much better understanding on everything.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The focus at the moment is on Meraviglia and Seaside. There is very little attention being given to their sister ships, Bellissima and Seaview. Perhaps once they've been sailing for a while, the others will draw more as the "new ships". Though somehow I don't think so. The originals are attracting interest because they're so different to the current fleet. Belllissima and Seaview will basically just be carbon copies.

• 2 months later...

Hopefully some more images or even videos will come when she is floated out now that we know its around the 24th august thanks to sidari for that juicy info [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 2 weeks later...

While the dock at some point today will start to be flooded likely late this afternoon, the ship will not be moved out until tomorrow so I am told which is normal due to the time it takes to flood the dock..