Bidet

Any suggestions regarding bidet use while traveling? We will be traveling on the Celebrity Summit in November with a family member that has had significant back surgery and needs a bidet for toileting.

I've extensively searched travel bidets and all seem to have drawbacks. She has very severe arthritis in her hands and is not able to manipulate a squeeze bottle.

We have a very easy to install bidet attachment that she uses at home but I've never noticed if cruise ship toilets have 'normal' toilet seats that we could unscrew and replace temporarily.

Any suggestions regarding bidet use while traveling? We will be traveling on the Celebrity Summit in November with a family member that has had significant back surgery and needs a bidet for toileting.

I've extensively searched travel bidets and all seem to have drawbacks. She has very severe arthritis in her hands and is not able to manipulate a squeeze bottle.

We have a very easy to install bidet attachment that she uses at home but I've never noticed if cruise ship toilets have 'normal' toilet seats that we could unscrew and replace temporarily.

The bidet attachment will not work on a cruise ship toilet as there is no way to connect to the water source and cruise ships toilets are not at all like home toilets. A travel bidet is the only option.

Is she booked into an accessible cabin ? If so than she could transfer to the fold down seat in the shower and use the hand held shower head like a bidet. Not the most convenient way but it should work.

Edited by xxoocruiser