Armonia baby care program

MissyF3486

Hi all --

We are looking at booking a Jan 2019 sailing on the Armonia from Miami. We have read so many conflicting reports about the MSC BabyCare program and I'm hoping someone here has legitimate information.

We will be traveling with a 1 year old and a 2 year old, so too young for the other clubs, and are looking for specifics on the hours of the BabyCare drop-in program.

I believe on the newer ships there is a specific room for the babies, but not sure if this exists on Armonia and if not, how this affects the hours?

Any help much appreciated!

• 3 weeks later...

Baby Care (1 to 3 years) Schedule on the Armonia is 9:00-11:00, 15:00-16:00 and 19:00-21:00.

Baby Time in the specific room is 11:00-12:00, 16:00-17:00 and 21:00-22:00. The Chicco area is great stuff.

Because of the Water Spray Park the Armonia maybe is the best MSC ship for families with babies.

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

I’m hoping OP has some insight into how the child care situation is on Armonia. Looking for more information as there seems to be very little. We specifically would like to go to the Tropicana but guests state they returned to the ship at midnight but the kids club closes at 11. Help!