Freedom / San Juan post cruise question

Hello, we will be sailing on the Freedom of the Seas later this month. Although we have a flight home the same day of disembarkation, we do not need to be at the airport until after 4:00. I was wondering what there is to do for a reasonable price (~$20 pp?). However, we do have a couple of restrictions. One member of our party can walk but cannot walk fast or long distances (mobility issues). We also need to ensure that our bags are safe at all times. Does anybody know of any reasonably priced post cruise tours in San Juan?

If anybody has been on the Freedom recently: Have you seen a company called "San Juan Happy Tours" while you were disembarking? I have read about this elsewhere and it is a $20 bus tour with airport drop off which is exactly what we are looking for. However, the last review of the company was posted last year so I am not sure if they are still operating this year. They do not have a website and people said that they just show up at the pier. Please let me know if anyone has seen them this year! Thanks for the help!

When we did our Jewel cruise out of San Juan in February 2017, the porter took us to the taxi/tour stand. For $20 we did a 2-3 hour tour of OSJ, stopped for shopping and lunch and got dropped off at the airport by 2:30 pm. Since that was almost 18 months ago and pre hurricanes, I don't know if it is still available. You might want to check on the San Juan board.