Solarium Bistro on Anthem

I'm wondering if it depends on the ship or the sailing.

Five minutes ago I made a dinner reservation at Solarium Bistro on Symphony in mid-December. No charge.

That was our experience on Oasis too. Maybe the extra cost is an Ovation thing.

Okay - one final question before I let this go at least until the spring. If Ovation is charging for Solarium Bistro, and if we purchased a dining package, would the Solarium Bistro be included in the package?

Thanks to all for your insight and experiences.

Pat

Okay - one final question before I let this go at least until the spring. If Ovation is charging for Solarium Bistro, and if we purchased a dining package, would the Solarium Bistro be included in the package?

Thanks to all for your insight and experiences.

Pat

Yes.

Hi

I made dinner reservations for Solarium Bistro at no charge for the 9/20 sailing. Cyndi

Thanks, Bob. Only problem is that if I make reservations now, we'll be charged the $29. How would that be handled if in fact the dinner is included, as shown in the dining overview?

Pat

It is a nice, quieter place for lunch on embarkation day. The buffet at lunch is very different to the dinner buffet though, so if you have the opportunity, give it a try at dinner too. I also do not order an entrée at dinner anymore in Solarium Bistro as there are many great options on the buffet. The entrees that can be ordered are just okay in my opinion. We have tried the chicken kabobs, salmon and the shrimp entrees. None of them wowed us. I much prefer the eggplant on the buffet and can easily make an entrée portion out of that.

I agree with you on the eggplant. They could just bring the tray to my table.:D:D