Currently on Anthem

About one hour after leaving Bermuda yesterday we stopped. A red rescue boat came along side of us. Couldn’t see what was going on from my balcony. After 15 minutes boat left we did a U turn and headed out to sea. There were no announcements as what happened. Did anyone hear anything about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In just got off the Anthem. There were two alpha codes called that night (8/12). The first one, the medical staff went back to Bermuda on the rescue boat with the patient and the ship waited on the staff to return. The second alpha code, the ship actually turned around and headed back to Bermuda to meet the rescue. I also watched from my balcony as the US Coast Guard helicopter air another passenger (later that day I heard from a crew member that it was 2 passengers) form the ship about 6:30 am yesterday( 8/17). In all about we had about 4 medical emergency on the Anthem Aug 9-18 sailing.

Hello,

My friends and I were on the same ship (Anthem).....with the medical emergency's - I actually heard it was 5 people that were medically evacuated from the ship during the Aug 9 - Aug 18 cruise. Just proves the value of "Trip Insurance"! I know we saw the ambulance pulling into the ship first thing in the morning when we pulled into Bermuda.

I was on that sailing and there were 4 Medical Evac's and 1 Alpha, Alpha, Alpha call for Chops guest who was choking on a piece of steak. The latter ended up being fine after the team arrived. We had just left and watched them all rush in within 1 minute of the call.

Hello,

My friends and I were on the same ship (Anthem).....with the medical emergency's - I actually heard it was 5 people that were medically evacuated from the ship during the Aug 9 - Aug 18 cruise. Just proves the value of "Trip Insurance"!

And Chase Sapphire Reserve credit card.

EMERGENCY EVACUATION & TRANSPORTATION

If you or a member of your immediate family are injured or become sick during a trip far from home that results in an emergency evacuation, you can be covered for medical services and transportation up to $100,000.