Anthem of Seas

P.A.

I was just told by a RCCL rep that they no longer have the Escape Room on this ship. Can anyone tell me if this is true? Thanks!

The Escape Room was never a dedicated venue on Anthem, so it wouldn't surprise me if they discontinued it. It was run in the Living Room, which is a venue used by the teen group.

The Escape Room was never a dedicated venue on Anthem, so it wouldn't surprise me if they discontinued it. It was run in the Living Room, which is a venue used by the teen group.

On the Anthem the Escape room and the living room are in two different places. The Escape room is right outside the sea plex opposite the elevators and the living room is just on your right when you enter the outside doors. I know you can no longer book the escape room before you board. I have no idea if they removed it in the last two weeks.

On the Anthem the Escape room and the living room are in two different places. The Escape room is right outside the sea plex opposite the elevators and the living room is just on your right when you enter the outside doors. I know you can no longer book the escape room before you board. I have no idea if they removed it in the last two weeks.

I meant Fuel, not the Living Room.

I saw a person, by the bumper cars, three days ago ask a worker about the location of the room and the worker pointed to the corner of the Seaplex and said you can sign up over there....so I’m guessing it’s still in use.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

PortSideCruzan,

Where did you see Escape Room in the cruise planner? Also, when are you sailing and when did it appear in your cruise planner?

Hi Happythoughts :)

That screen shot was from my previous sailing onboard Anthem. I still have just under six months until my next voyage on Anthem.

The Escape Room was listed in the 'Onboard Activities' section of the Cruise Planner.

It appeared in the Cruise Planner (6 weeks prior) to my sailing, but didn't last long, and was only listed in the planner for 5 or 6 days.

:)

Hi Happythoughts :)

That screen shot was from my previous sailing onboard Anthem. I still have just under six months until my next voyage on Anthem.

The Escape Room was listed in the 'Onboard Activities' section of the Cruise Planner.

It appeared in the Cruise Planner (6 weeks prior) to my sailing, but didn't last long, and was only listed in the planner for 5 or 6 days.

:)

So cruise planner not cruise personalizer where you can book ahead? So we have to wait til onboard? Thanks!