NCL edocs

JP-Cruise

There's no hurry, I'm just excited to find out what lodge in Denali I'll be staying at :)

If you're doing a land tour as well as cruise your docs won't be available until 30 days out.

I am 16 days out... paid up and checked in and NO docs. I called this weekend. They said it might be because I booked an excursion last week... hopefully they will show up soon. I'm trying not to freak out!

If you're doing a land tour as well as cruise your docs won't be available until 30 days out.

Yes I'm doing a land tour as well. I'm doing the 12 Day alyeska explorer. Did you do a land tour as well? And yours was available 30 days out? I'm trying not to freak out also out of sheer excitement but it's kinda hard haha

I am 16 days out... paid up and checked in and NO docs. I called this weekend. They said it might be because I booked an excursion last week... hopefully they will show up soon. I'm trying not to freak out!

Had a similar problem. Booked my excursion after payment and they told me to pay excursion on the ship. No edocs came and i called again. They had to do it manually as the excursion was still shown as unpaid. A day later they were available.

Happy travels 😊

Sent from my SM-G800F using Forums mobile app

Had a similar problem. Booked my excursion after payment and they told me to pay excursion on the ship. No edocs came and i called again. They had to do it manually as the excursion was still shown as unpaid. A day later they were available.

Happy travels 😊

Really, how many days or weeks before your cruise did you call about your edocs?

Happy travels [emoji4]

Thank you! I will try calling again tomorrow!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Really, how many days or weeks before your cruise did you call about your edocs?

Online check in was done shortly after booking. The german website states that the edocs are available at 60 days and i called around day 50. I am a bit of an obsessed organizer 😉

Had my EDocs and luggage tags ready To print at 75 days out. 100% checked in and no excursions. Only had my dinner reservations and wine lovers the musical booked. Who knows how they figure that stuff out.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Forums mobile app

Nice. 54 days to go, still no edocs lol

Ok so I just called NCL. And you are correct. I told the girl that my cruise is 49 days out and she was confused that I don't have my edocs yet. She said "This has never happened before". This statement made me a little nervous. She then put me on hold for 20 minutes to talk to her supervisor. And she then said that it's because I'm doing the cruisetour and the edocs won't be ready until 30 days out. But I am so confused; I called three times in the past about my edocs, and not one of those people told me this information

I called NCL today and asked them about my edocs.They told me that they are not ready yet(i`m cruising in 23 days) and that i will get them within the next 7 days.If not,i shall call them again.

I have booked the flights and transfers via NCL(at the time i booked their offer for flight ans transfer was cheaper than if i had booked flights by my own ),so i`m really looking forward to get them.Cause without their docs it will be difficult to get into the plane. ;)