Classic drinking package

esper10

Do I sign for the drinks? Is the bar gratuities included or should I expect a tip cost for each drink on my folio?

We've never signed for BP drinks. Gratuities are included in the cost of your BP. Even if your BP is a selected perk. Tipping extra is not required but a personal choice.

I have a classic drink package prepaid for 2 , BUT all this chatter and questions makes me weary of Xcruise , it seems as most cruise activities ( even cocktail hours ) someone has their hand in your wallet < > and most travellers are going to busy verifying their package and 18% surcharge , Have they found a charge foir using a plate at the buffet ? I will need a drink(s) it seems

No worries. We always have had the beverage package as a perk. We ordered our drinks, handed the server our card which was returned with the drink and a smile. Nothing to sign. No extra charges. No problems. Nothing to verify. Just order and drink and be happy.:D

I have a classic drink package prepaid for 2 , BUT all this chatter and questions makes me weary of Xcruise , it seems as most cruise activities ( even cocktail hours ) someone has their hand in your wallet < > and most travellers are going to busy verifying their package and 18% surcharge , Have they found a charge foir using a plate at the buffet ? I will need a drink(s) it seems

Don't worry about the chatter,. There are no gratuities to worry about. You hand the server/bartender your card, order your drink and that's it. Nothing to sign, no additional tip to worry about. Drink and enjoy. We just did an 8 day on the Infinity and our onboard account at the end of the cruise was a grand total of $56 for a few items the wife bought in the store.

I honestly have no idea why there are so many questions on these beverage packages. They are fairly straight forward on Celebrity. Hand over your card and order your drink. If what you order isn't covered fully the bartender will tell you and you can pay the difference or get a different drink that is covered.

Some of the discussion comes frompassengers who have been on other lines.at least one line does not include gratuities so every time you order a drink you are charged for a tip. Another lines caps the drink total you may order per day. Each line does it differently so I can see why passengers want to make sure they have the rules clear in their minds.

Thank you!

The only time you will have to pay a gratuity is if the price of your drink exceeds the ceiling on your package. For example, If you ordered a more expensive wine at $15 per glass (which I never need to do because I am satisfied with the choices available even on the Classic Package) your would pay (15-13) x 1.18 or $2.36 with the Premium Package and (15-9) x 1.18 or $4.72 with the Classic Package.

The only time you will have to pay a gratuity is if the price of your drink exceeds the ceiling on your package. For example, If you ordered a more expensive wine at $15 per glass (which I never need to do because I am satisfied with the choices available even on the Classic Package) your would pay (15-13) x 1.18 or $2.36 with the Premium Package and (15-9) x 1.18 or $4.72 with the Classic Package.

might want to check that math;)

might want to check that math;)

The only time you will have to pay a gratuity is if the price of your drink exceeds the ceiling on your package. For example, If you ordered a more expensive wine at $15 per glass (which I never need to do because I am satisfied with the choices available even on the Classic Package) you would pay (15-13) x 1.18 or $2.36 with the Premium Package and (15-9) x 1.18 or $7.08 with the Classic Package.

Thanks!