Soda cards: glass or can

gsrunyan

We rarely drink alcohol but I, at least, drink soda like crazy. I wish to have the full can (12 oz) versus a glass (8 oz or less). Do I get a full can with my soda card or only a glass?? Also I have read on one of these entries that I can get 2 servings of soda at once on a soda card so that I don't need a soda card for my wife. True?

Thanks.

Glenn:cool:

Also I have read on one of these entries that I can get 2 servings of soda at once on a soda card so that I don't need a soda card for my wife. True?

Thanks.

We don't drink pop/soda to any extent, much prefer wine. ;p But, no, you need 2 packages, no sharing.

We rarely drink alcohol but I, at least, drink soda like crazy. I wish to have the full can (12 oz) versus a glass (8 oz or less). Do I get a full can with my soda card or only a glass?? Also I have read on one of these entries that I can get 2 servings of soda at once on a soda card so that I don't need a soda card for my wife. True?

Thanks.

Celebrity does not have "soda cards". There are classic and premium non-alcoholic drink packages offered in addition to the alcohol packages. All packages include soda-most likely in cans.

2 sodas = 2 packages.

We were given unopened cans on the Summit. One can of soda or water per sea-pass/visit but I believe I got both a can of soda and a bottle of water at the same time once. When requesting 2 cans/bottles I brought 2 sea-passes with me. First time with a beverage package as we don't drink much and thought it was a crazy thing to do but we loved it and are now converts.