What's up with Carnival?Aanother ship can't meet max speed.

GROUCHPUSS

I am disappointed too. I got the email last night saying that it was changed from Mahogany Bay to Costa Maya on the Paradise. Was really looking forward to Mahogany Bay and this is my wedding cruise :( This is actually the second time that they've changed it. When we first booked it went to Cozumel and Grand Cayman. Then they changed to Mahogany Bay and Cozumel. Now it's Cozumel and Costa Maya.

Edited by christa623

Costa Maya has Maya Chan...look it up on Trip Advisor.....I booked with them and nothing but professional outstanding service. Our day there was not the greatest weather wise but it still turned out amazing thanks to them. From the minute they piked us up at the ship till they welcomed us at the beach. We were brought to our reserved loungers and served by OUTSTANDING staff. I thought I had died and gone to heaven that is how they treat you like royalty....home made tortilla chips and homemade guacamole and salsa....you could kayak and paddle board or float in their float chairs. The lunch was fantastic made right then and there.

Has this ever happened on any other cruise line? Or does it seem to be unique to Carnival ships?

Easy enough to find out with a simple Google search.

Of course other ships sailing for other lines have propulsion problems.

What's up with Carnival? Another ship can't meet max speed.

Now the Paradise can't meet max speed, and effecting Most sailing through June.

Carnival is doing great stock is way up. You see more of the problems they have because they have the most ships at sea and ship happens.

Other lines have problems been on RCL 2 times with motor problems.

Just live and enjoy

Carnival is doing great stock is way up. You see more of the problems they have because they have the most ships at sea and ship happens.

Other lines have problems been on RCL 2 times with motor problems.

Just live and enjoy

All lines will have mechanical problems but CCL has had close to the same number of ships they have today for some time but seems like the number of ships with issues has skyrocketed. Have only added one ship to their fleet in about 5 years since Breeze came out.

Seems like more ships having propulsion problems than ever before. Wonder why that should be.

Carnival has won several multi-million dollar lawsuits from the manufacturers of the Azipod propulsion systems for things such as faulty bearings.

Disappointed as this affects my cruise. There is absolutely nothing to do in costa maya [emoji36]

I agree ... wish they would go to a private island instead ... although I don't think there are any in that area ???