NCL edocs

JP-Cruise

Our edoc's showed up as a link in the mail box that appears when you sign into NCL.com. It's between the heart and the shopping cart in the upper left hand side of the page.

They arrived just before 60 days out. The luggage tags were a link within that link.

Hope this helps!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Our edoc's showed up as a link in the mail box that appears when you sign into NCL.com. It's between the heart and the shopping cart in the upper left hand side of the page.

They arrived just before 60 days out. The luggage tags were a link within that link.

Hope this helps!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We saw the same with ours.

My NCL cruise is in 60 days and I have not receivef my edocs. When can I expect them?

They could show up tomorrow or it might be 50 days until they appear. Just keep checking the web site.

My notification came in the form of a Message on MyNCL saying that they are ready. I then clicked on the eDoc button and there they were....70 days out. As stated in other postings, they will not appear until Online Check In is 100%.

My notification came in the form of a Message on MyNCL saying that they are ready. I then clicked on the eDoc button and there they were....70 days out. As stated in other postings, they will not appear until Online Check In is 100%.

I am aware of that, thanks :). Just jealous of all you who've gotten yours 70 days out haha. Just kidding. So I guess it's any day for me

As long as they are able to be printed Before you leave to goto the port I don't really see the hurry?...

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

There's no hurry, I'm just excited to find out what lodge in Denali I'll be staying at :)

My check in is 100% completely and I haven't relieved mine yet. 60 days until my cruise

You should be getting them soon. You get them when check in is 100% complete, paid in full and less than 60 days out. I know... I get excited about my cruises too.