WHO'S ON BOARD: Officers, Staff and Crew: PART 2

C 2 C

Arno, on your chart you have Maila as ending on Nov 12, which corresponds to her on the TA, but do you know who will be replacing her yet? I'm hoping she'll be there for your 2nd cruise on the 26th too, because I'll be there and seeing you again then.

Arno, on your chart you have Maila as ending on Nov 12, which corresponds to her on the TA, but do you know who will be replacing her yet? I'm hoping she'll be there for your 2nd cruise on the 26th too, because I'll be there and seeing you again then.

It will/should be Rati.

I know this is a but of topic, but still hoping for info :) Do you have any records of who was the captain onboard the Infinity in Alaska in the August 6th, 2010 sailing?

TIA :)

Do you have a picture?

Catain Frantzis and Captain Margaritas come to mind.. pure guesses

my records were obliterated when photobucket shut down free hosting.

CruiserByHeart asked: "I know this is a but of topic, but still hoping for info :) Do you have any records of who wad the captain onboard the Infinity in Alaska in the August 6th, 2010 sailing?"

We cruised on the Infinity in February/March 2011, and the Captain was Anastasios Lekkas. If you go by "3 months on, 3 months off" for captains, it is possible that he is the answer to the query.

CruiserByHeart asked: "I know this is a but of topic, but still hoping for info :) Do you have any records of who wad the captain onboard the Infinity in Alaska in the August 6th, 2010 sailing?"

We cruised on the Infinity in February/March 2011, and the Captain was Anastasios Lekkas. If you go by "3 months on, 3 months off" for captains, it is possible that he is the answer to the query.

Thank you, Xfedcruiser! That sounds about right ;) You just saved me a day of digging through old boxes in the attic :)

It will/should be Rati.

just heard update about Rati from friends "Rati is going to be joining the ship on Nov 5 in NYC, only now as Assistant front desk manager!", so if this is correct we may be getting a different CC hostess, any update?

just heard update about Rati from friends "Rati is going to be joining the ship on Nov 5 in NYC, only now as Assistant front desk manager!", so if this is correct we may be getting a different CC hostess, any update?

Very interesting...

Alejandro was on the Infinity but is now on leave and has been replaced by Luigi. I don't believe anyone has posted if he is known to be going back to Infinity. When we were left that ship in early May, Alejandro once again took over from Luigi so that seems to be the pattern so far.

Hope Alejandro is back for my Infinity cruise through the Panama Canal and cruise down West Coast of SA next month. Alejandro was our cruise director on the a trans-Atlantic Equinox cruise last Fall and about 6 years ago we had him on the Solstice Med Cruise. He's a hoot. Alejandro is the best cruise director in the fleet.

Just off Silhouette and LOVED Sue as CD!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Got off Silhouette on October 11. sorry to leave the wonderful staff and much improved food.

Was really happy to get away from the outdated and patronising CD- it was like living in the UK tv series Hi de Hi [emoji47]

suppose best I can say is she is like Marmite .

Was really happy to get away from the outdated and patronising CD- it was like living in the UK tv series Hi de Hi

OK I get it you are not a fan of Sue but do you have to make this comment about your dislike every time. We all know how you feel!! A lot of us like her.

OK I get it you are not a fan of Sue but do you have to make this comment about your dislike every time. We all know how you feel!! A lot of us like her.

Amazing how a simple scan of past posts help us judge the value of some posters opinions towards staff and stiffing the crew.

One can even toggle the "ignore the obnoxious function".

Amazing how a simple scan of past posts help us judge the value of some posters opinions towards staff and stiffing the crew.

One can even toggle the "ignore the obnoxious function".

Agreed!

Pressing the "like' button now...

Got off Silhouette on October 11. sorry to leave the wonderful staff and much improved food.

Was really happy to get away from the outdated and patronising CD- it was like living in the UK tv series Hi de Hi [emoji47]

Was really happy to get away from the outdated and patronising CD- it was like living in the UK tv series Hi de Hi

I thought this was ‘cruise critic’ [emoji47]. One would expect to see differing opinions . the tone of this thread is that one is free to say something / someone is great but not free to opine opposite opinions !

I note that my first sentence was omitted from emmasgran ‘quote’

“sorry to leave the wonderful staff”.

This was our best cruise in terms of both staff and food quality. Perhaps the CD’s annoying traits were amplified because the rest of the staff were so good.

others are entitled to disagree with my opinions but i do not accept that I should not voice them.